Quiz of the Week’s News
In a new feature for 2012 on The Quiz Addict, I will be posting a Quiz of the Weeks News to help you remember the events of the past seven days and test yourself before heading out to those quizzes with the Current Affairs rounds. I aim to get these posted each Sunday Afternoon but Ill see how it goes. This weeks is very entertainment based as there has been little else in the news! Answers will be posted in the comments box so you can test yourself straight away….
1. Which former Arsenal striker is returning to the club this week on a short term loan deal?
2. Which shoe retailer had to axe over a thousand jobs this week as it entered administration?
3. Two countries “skipped the dateline” this week meaning they lost a day and had no 30th December this year. Name either?
4. Who plays Margaret Thatcher in The Iron Lady, due out in cinemas this week?
5. What did a British teenager make 756 of between Xmas eve and Boxing Day?
6. Katherine Jenkins announced her split from which Tv Presenter this week?
7. What was the name of the Chimpanzee in the Tarzan films who died aged 80 this week?
8. Which Singers fourth marriage ended this week after only 16 days?
9. Which group landed the Christmas Number one in the music charts?
10. Who hosted a special edition of Jim’ll Fix it over the festive break?
11. Which Kylie Minogue song was this week announced as the most played song of the past decade?
12. Which Tv Presenter revealed he would have called his son Wolf Galactic if his wife did not stop him?
13. What is the name of the new leader of North Korea?
14. Daniel Craig stars in an adaptation of a Steig Larrson novel released in Cinemas this week. Whats the name of the film?
15. Darren Clarke and which other golfer received honours this week in the Queens annual New Year honours?