Thursday 7 December 2017

Useful Books of the Year - 1001 TV Shows You Must See Before You Die

For me, the "1001.... Before You Die" series is a little hit and miss. Some books I have poured over for months on end and got lots from, others I have given up on after a few entries. This year I worked my way through the latest issues of the TV edition of the series and found it to be very useful from the first page to the last. Covering the basics of each era, the book is presented in a chronological order which I particularly liked , and the facts are thick and fast giving you a good grounding in all of the shows covered. Again, I have gained points from using this book I wouldn't have previously  managed prior to reading it...

(Ignore the daft price on the link, its available for Pennies on the Amazon store)



No comments:

Post a Comment