Thursday 1 February 2018

Popmaster Live

Image result for popmaster live 2018
 
 
 

Just a quick mention of an event I have noticed listed in the latest edition of Classic Pop Magazine (always worth a read by the way). As an avid fan of Master, but having scores so inconsistent I am yet to try my hand at it, this sort of event certainly appeals. I don't think I realised this existed until I saw the advert but seemingly it has been going on for a number of year. More information here
 
 
p.s. For fans of Popmaster the latest edition of the Quiz Book is always worth a look. Fun, challenging and well written. Many of the music quiz books out there are stuffed with filler and chestnuts, but they seem to have made a real effort with the Popmaster series!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment