Thursday 27 October 2022

QuizSwipe Football

 


Long term readers will know that I am a huge fan of Quiz Apps and have suggested many over the years which I know people will enjoy...and the latest one is QuizSwipe Football. I found this somewhat by accident on the Play Store and was immediately hooked and the app has became part of my daily routine. Each day 10 questions are presented for players, with a range of difficulty, with players simply required to Swipe the answer. With leaderboards, friend links up and plenty of the stats, the app is certainly worth a look if you are a keen football quizzer. I am hoping to set up a QuizAddict mini league very soon so keep an eye out for that. Otherwise, download this free app and see what you think. I have certainly learnt a think or two and I considered myself half decent at football!


 More information can be found HERE 


QuizSwipe have also very kindly sponsored some entries in the FIFA World Cup Quiz Series I am running on the podcast so make sure to check that out!










No comments:

Post a Comment