Monday 7 November 2022

Quizzer Christmas Gift Guide #1

 In what has became something of an annual tradition, I will be posting up a few recommendations over the coming weeks for Christmas Gifts for the quizzer in your life, or indeed yourself. This serves as more a book/game recommendation series than anything else but if it gets someone out of a pickle at Xmas time then all's well and good. If you have anything to add or any suggestions of your own please email daniel@thequizaddict.com and Ill add them. 


I will start off this year with one of my favourite Quiz Books...



David Hepworth's "Rock and Roll A Level" was released back in 2019 and I think has featured on everyone of my Xmas lists since. The book, for me, is the style of quiz book I have taken a fondness too, in the sense that rather than make brags about "10,000 questions" etc, David has focused on interesting and challenging ones, and provided plenty of information on the answer pages. The questions are original, well thought out and cover a wide range of music, and the pain staking research that has gone into the book is evident on each page. Even as someone who consider himself fairly decent at music quizzes, I found plenty to learn and challenge here and its a great book to whip out and throw questions around at games nights etc!


No comments:

Post a Comment