Monday 26 October 2020

Christmas Gift Guide for Quizzers #1

 As always on the blog, in the run up to Xmas each year I like to post up a series suggesting gifts that a the quizzer in your life may appreciate......or things for quizzers to treat themselves too. Mostly a range of books, games and other such like quizzy things that I have enjoyed in the year!

I am going to start off with a book I have mentioned several times on the blog this year

 

Shaun Williamson is a keen quizzer, and a very good quizzer at that. A regular on the UK Quizzing scene, Shaun has produced a book chronicling his quest to improve his standings in the World Quizzing Championship. I won't spoil the ending, but the book covers the period of 2019-2020. I, like most quizzers I have spoken to about this, found this a engaging and fun read that encapsulates the quizzing scene well, far better than the range of books that have tried before it.

Anyone who has even a vague interest in quizzing will adore this book, and it is worthy on a place on any bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment