Wednesday 2 April 2014

Round Britain Quiz/Counterpoint

For anyone wondering the upcoming series of Counterpoint on BBC Radio 4 has been cancelled. I know only because I made an application and was told my the production team that they have decided to delay the series, for perhaps obvious reasons, and will air Round Britain Quiz in its place. I had been doing quite a lot of revision for this and was very hopeful of making it onto the show so I am very much hoping for a speedy resolution and a speedy return to the airwaves for the show.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,
    Forgive my ignorance, but the reason s aren't obvious to me. Do you know what they actually are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave,

    You might care to look up Paul Gambaccini's Wikipedia entry, that explains the reason.

    ReplyDelete