1. Which American Musician has collaborated on songs with Elton John, Sting and Kate Bush and has had music composed for him by Ralph Vaughn Williams and Malcolm Arnold?
2. Which British writer published her debut work in 1978 entitled “Fat is a Feminist Issue”?
3. The subject of the 2016 biographical war film “Hacksaw Ridge”, who was the first conscientious objector to be awarded the Medal of Honour?
4. Australia’s longest serving Prime Minister, Sir Robert Menzies, claimed “In terms of world well-being, XXXXX is the most important man ever born in Australia”. Identify XXXXX who shared the 1945 Novel Prize for Physiology or Medicine?
5. Which British writers first novel, “Oranges are not the Only Fruit” won the 1985 Whitbread Prize for First Novels?
6. Dubbed “The Queen on the Music Hall”, which British music hall singer (1870-1922) caused a scandal on her trip to American in 1913 when she arrived, claiming to be married to the 1910 Derby Winner Bernard Dillion when they were in fact not?
7. Which ‘Cape’ is found on the Southernmost headland of the Tierra Del Fuego on Hornos Island?
8. ….and on a similar theme, which Cape is the geographic southern tip of the African Continent?
9. Which Canadian band feature Win Butler; his wife Regine Chassagne and his younger brother William Butler whose third album “The Suburbs” won the 2011 Grammy for Album of the Year?
10. Also known as a coniferous or boreal forest, after the Greek goddess of the North Wind, what name is given to the largest terrestrial biome on earth?