Wednesday 27 November 2019

Christmas Gift Guide for Quizzers #1

An annual feature on the blog around Christmas time, has been a look at some of the finest books of the year/items I have discovered this year that would make ideal gifts for any quizzing relatives you have (or indeed in my case many times....yourself!).

Over the next few weeks I will be posting up some useful links and ideas, mainly books......Let me know in the comments if there are any you would recommend....



One of the most treasured books in my collection is what I will begin with. A hardback, weighty and hefty tome looking at the classics of world literature from Penguin. Bright and plenty of fascinating book covers to look over, as well as being rammed with information on the books under discussion. A perfect gift to please a quizzer in your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment