Monday 13 January 2020

Book Review #1 - Olympics 1984

I picked up a book on the 1984 Olympics from a local Charity shop. Its written by a Martin Tyler, not sure if its THE football commentating Martin Tyler, but either way I assumed it was a review of the 1984 Games. I am trying to improve my Olympic knowledge this year, and hence trying to study each games one at a time. However, the book itself is more of a recap of the Olympics to that point rather than a preview or review of 1984.

This makes it very useful indeed! Full of great tales, great facts and great pictures....this is a great book if you can find it. I can't seem to see it either online or any images of the front cover. It appears on goodreads but without much info and doesn't have an ISBN number.

It mentions the Daily Telegraph in the blurb so I am assuming it was some sort of book given on offer via the paper.

Worth hunting down!

No comments:

Post a Comment