Saturday 29 February 2020

Live Quiz App

Image result for live quiz app

With the demise of the likes of HQ and Cashquizz over recent years, it is fair to say that the heyday of Live Mobile Apps, on which you can win cash prizes, has well and truly gone. I know a fair few quizzers, including myself, who were able to earn some serious pocket money on these apps, but I guess the business model just was not there to make them profitable.

One app that I just started playing this week is Live Quiz,  available on both Android and Apple products. As always its 10 multiple choice questions, you answer them all and you win a share of the prizes. I have had 2 successful games this week with prizes of £2.30 and £1.80, and they also have a weekly leaderboard with cash for the top 100 players. The pay outs aren't huge and come in the form of Amazon vouchers, but if you can top the leaderboard one week...£100 is yours!

Worth taking a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment