Wednesday 24 November 2021

Xmas Gift Guide #9 - A Matter of Facts - Shaun Williamson

 

 

 I am taking a little break in this series from focusing on Quiz Books, to mentioning once of the finest books I have read on the subject of Quiz. I first encountered Shaun Williamson at a Grand Prix in what must have been 2013 and he has been a serious quizzer ever since. (And a good one at that!). In this book Shaun takes a look at the UK quiz scene, quizzing in general and his own journey to improve his rankings. Its superbly written, captivates quiz and the scene and the passion of quizzers better than any book I have ever encountered on the subject. 

Of course the below books are also very much worth looking into for books about quizzing but for me Shaun's takes the biscuit...


No comments:

Post a Comment