Tuesday 29 May 2018

Hosting at The Albert, Sunderland

I am now in my third week of hosting a weekly Pub Quiz in the centre of Sunderland at the Albert pub. Prior to the last month or so, I have never taken a fancy to hosting quizzes but when the opportunity arose I jumped at the chance and find myself really enjoying it.

The pub itself is in a superb location right in the heart of Sunderland City Centre, and having only opened in December, is great on the inside too. There is a nice crowd building in there now and each week we are adding new teams. The Jackpot has rolled over for 3 weeks, and is over £100 next week, which is kind of what I wanted and the bar are very supportive with Prize Money and Beer Tokens to help get the night launched well.

If you are in the Sunderland area, let me know and I can reserve a table for you as we are starting to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment