Wednesday 25 March 2020

Ten Books to Suggest #4

As part of my series of posts of pointing you in the direction of Podcasts, sites and online quizzes to take part in at a time when your normal quizzing more than likely is shutting down, I am also going to suggest a series of books that you can get stuck into if you find yourself stuck inside for a considerable period.

To be perfectly honest, although I had heard of Den of Geek before I saw this book, I did not really have a good idea of what it was all about. This book is a perfect introduction to a site that has been succeeding for years, and covers a vast range of articles, lists etc on movies. Its easy to read, covers a wide scope of movies and has more than enough facts to give quizzers plenty to learn, and setters plenty to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment