Friday 27 March 2020

Ten Books to Suggest #5

As part of my series of posts of pointing you in the direction of Podcasts, sites and online quizzes to take part in at a time when your normal quizzing more than likely is shutting down, I am also going to suggest a series of books that you can get stuck into if you find yourself stuck inside for a considerable period.

Although quite strong on music of my lifetime, I had to put a lot of effort into learning about pop music from before it for quizzing purposes. One of the books that really helped me along the way was this impressive journey through 1980s Number 1's. The book takes a few pages at a time to inform, educate and entertain readers about the hits of the period and its a quizzers dream. Fact after fact, and I would be highly disappointed to drop points on 80's Number 1 questions after this!



No comments:

Post a Comment