1. A Red Admiral, a Viceroy and a Painted Lady are all types of what creature?
2. Who was the bass player for the Rolling stones between 1962-1992?
3. Who was the first recorded person to swim the English Channel without any aids?
4. What is the name of Alan Partridge’s long suffering PA in “I’m Alan Partirdge”?
5. Robert Alda played which famous composer in the 1945 film “Rhapsody in Blue”?
6. Which was the first location to host the Winter Olympic games twice?
7. And at which Olympic games did the famous Eddie the Eagle represent the UK?
8. Who appeared on stage with UK entrant Jade Ewan at the 2009 Eurovision song contest?
9. Which Gold Cup winner had to be put down after this year’s Grand National?
10. Shown on MTV which “reality show” set in Newcastle Upon Tyne stars Jay, Charlotte, Gary and James amongst others?
In which sports would you compete for the following trophies –
11. The Eisenhower Trophy
12. Sheffield Shield
13. Schnieder Trophy
14. Drsyadale Cup
15. Sam Mcguire Trophy
16. Name the film starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, released in 2011 in which the pair encounter an alien?
17. The first name of the astronaut who became the first American in space?
18. Name The Who’s famous Rock Opera movie directed by Ken Russell that was made in 1975?
19. In Macbeth, name the father of Malcolm and Donalbin ?
20. Whats the connection between the above answers?