Saturday 29 September 2012

Book Suggestion: Chambers Factfinder

I have mentioned before that I often have a brief look in local Charity Shops to check out for bargains on reference and quiz related works. Combined with Amazon Marketplace I have saved myself a small fortune and amassed a sturdy collection along the way.

Last week I picked up Chambers Factfinder which is a book fellow quizzers may be familiar with. (A "as-new" copy for the giveaway price of £1.50). I have spent time on it this week and thought it was worth a mentioned to those who have never used it. It is very similar to Chambers "Facts Facts Facts" but this is a shortened version that contains different information on top of the sections that are similar. Its a nifty little size, ideal for taking on trains etc and contains endless bits of useful info. Well worth a space on your book shelf


You can get it for next to nothing on Amazon....



No comments:

Post a Comment