Saturday 1 December 2018

My Pub Quizzes this month

If you are in the Sunderland are this month and looking for a Pub Quiz then I just wanted to make you aware of the quizzes Ill be running. All involve big money jackpots, a unique format and plenty of prizes to win! For more information please pop me an email at Daniel@thequizaddict.com and I can answer any questions you have.

The Albert (Fawcett Street, Sunderland City Centre)
My longest running quiz will run as normal tomorrow night (2nd December) and next week (9th December) before our Bumper Xmas Quiz Night on 16th December which I am hoping will be a superb night! We will then take a break for a few weeks before starting back up in January!

The Pickle (Vine Place, Sunderland City Centre)
Growing week by week we are on a similar time scale at The Pickle with the quiz running o Thursday Nights as normal on December 6th but then the bumper Xmas Quiz Night on December before a Xmas break.

I am also in the process of planning a Xmas Quiz Night at Yates which is looking likely for 17th December.

Would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment