1. Television - What is the only television show that has Adam Sandler, Terry Crews and Neil deGrasse Tyson appear in it?
2. Business - Scotland is often thought to be the only country in the world where Coca-Cola is not the top selling soft drink,however there are three countries, can you name the other 2?
3. Music - What do the songs 'In the Air Tonight', 'Fat Bottomed Girls', 'Fuk da Police' and 'Deep in the Heart of Texas' all have in common?
4. Current Affairs - A woman was arrested this year (November 2018) under the Unexplained Wealth Order, this was the first time this had ever happened in the UK. What shop was she in when it happened?
5. Geography - In what city would you see the Cloud Gate?
6. Science - What day in 2018 was the Earth Overshoot Day?
7. History - Who was the Prime Minister of the UK at the beginning of the 2nd World War?
8. Literature - Which book is famous for the following quote - “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”?
9. Geography - Which mountain is known as the savage mountain?
10. Science/ History - What is the highest that any part of the Wright Brothers plane ever reached?