Tuesday 29 December 2020

Quizzing in 2021 - Low Brow MIMIR - Sign Up Now!

 




If my posts regarding the Quizzing events that have enriched 2020, then its probably worth mentioning a few ideas for Quizzing events you can get involved in in 2021!


Starting in January, the Lowbrow MIMIR is the newest competition from the Online Quiz League. Quizzers from across the country (and indeed globe) will compete in this individual contest aimed at Lowbrow knowledge (see picture above for definition of what this covers). The MIMIR format involves 4 players competing at a time, and the way the structure works means that you will eventually be paired with people of your own level so games should be close, tight and above all else fun! 


The setting team is the same one that are behind the fantastic questions on the Online Quiz League, so the quality is going to be high. Don't be daunted by the idea of individual quizzing!


You can sign up HERE and please mentioned The Quiz Addict or Daniel Fullard when you do so!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it. Card login

    ReplyDelete