Friday 30 July 2021

The Quiz Addict Podcast


 

After meaning to do this for a couple of years now, I am finally just about set to launch the Quiz Addict Podcast. I am hoping to release episode starting in August 2021 and it will be a quiz-question based podcast. 

Each episode will contained 15-20 questions for you to have a go at! I have found that in the podcasting world there are tons of "game show" style podcasts where you can hear a contestant playing along, but very few that are designed for just the solo listener. 'Plenty Questions' by Lucy Porter pretty much provided this over 2020 with 100 episodes doing exactly that! But with that seemingly at an end now, and not much else out there I thought it would be a good time to launch.


Episodes will come in 4 varieties - Pub Quiz (easier, tamer questions with a focus on pop culture...things I wouldn't be scared to put in a basic pub quiz I host) General Knowledge (much harder sets, aimed at league style players and those wanting to improve) and then themed sets (based on user request, events going on at the time and whatever takes my fancy!). I will also be producing a weekly current affairs quiz which I am sure some people will find helpful.


Ill post all the links up once the first few episodes are sorted, and I look forward to the feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment