Friday 16 July 2021

MK Quiz League

 


The Milton Keynes Quiz League came to an end this week with Park Splits taking the title in their second season in the online version of the contest.

Due to the lockdown, the league opened out for the last two seasons and allowed people to play from outside the region (as long as the team always fielded 2 home players). I was hooked up with a great team and Monday nights became a weekly quiz highlight!

Big thanks to Ed Ficek who runs the league, and writes every set, and of course my team at the Watts Arms. Its been a fun season and if you are close to the Milton Keynes region and looking for a quiz league then I would urge you to check out the website and get involved. HERE


I will continue to keep an eye out on the sets and of course if I am ever in the area, will be popping into the Watts Arms to sample the beer that has always looked so good from across Zoom!

No comments:

Post a Comment