Friday 30 July 2021

Tokyo 2020 Olympics Quiz - 250+ Questions

 


I am in the middle of producing a huge revision set for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. Like many aficionados I have been living on Tokyo time for the past week and intend to do so for the week to come. I have though set aside to put together a daily revision question set, as lets face it, we all know this content is going to come up in every form of quiz for the next year or so.


Usually I would just post the questions up, but given the time I have put into the set I am happy to send it to anyone who pops a donation to paypal to the side. (Button to the side or fully234@hotmail.com - suggested donation £3). The set will be finalised within 48 hours of the Olympics ending and will be a minimum of 250 questions (Probably closer to 400) about the Tokyo games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment