Tuesday 30 October 2012

£100,000 Pub Quiz Prize...Not Too Shabby....

And here I was content with my dozen beer vouchers....

It seems that somewhere in our fair isle a team of 5 walked into a pub quiz, won it and ended up with a £100,000 win to share between them. How?? The story is below....Before you read it have a guess how it was achieved. 

Story is HERE


Hows about that then?......(Maybe I shouldn't use that saying any more)......At my work we award achievement cards to learners who complete tests etc and we present them with scratch cards and giving out £100's worth every week for a year or so now has killed my faith in them as very few people win anything let alone a big prize. But then again this proves sometimes you can just get damn damn lucky!

Bravo and a good idea for a prize! I this day and age with pubs cutting costs giving away a batch of Scratch Cards certainly sounds better than a "£3 prize for third place" so a nifty little idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment