Tuesday 30 October 2012

Book Suggestion: Book of Lists

Shortly, after a few requests last year, I am going to be putting together a list of gift ideas for quizzers for Xmas. I was surprised last year to get quite a few messages from people eager to know any ideas of what to buy quiz obsessed friends for Christmas.

Anyway, a nice little book here I have been working my way through recently. The Book of Lists! Every quizzer loves a list and enclosed here are tones of them...but not the usual sort you would imagine. It is not a book like the Top 10 of Everything which I would also suggest but The Book of Lists is full of useful information, interesting facts and plenty of good humour to tie in with the vast amounts of information contained within.

One of the most useful books for both learning and setting questions I have used in recent weeks...





And as mentioned above the new version of the Top 10 of Everything is infinitely useful to any quizzer. Certain to earn you points at the next pub quiz you attend.



No comments:

Post a Comment