Thursday 4 July 2013

Book Suggestion - Adventures in Architecture




I picked this up a few weeks ago and having just finished it I thought I would mention it on here as I found it very very enjoyable. Not only that but in terms of quiz revision it was very useful indeed!

I don't think I actually saw the TV series this book is based on but from what I gather this book goes into a greater depth about various buildings around the world with full glossy pictures, facts and figures, information on the history of the building. All in a very readable style and format!

Architecture comes up often in the range of quizzes I do so I have been trying to swot up for a while and although the usual list learning has helped a lot I still learned a great deal in this book. I am not usually a fan of BBC tie-ins but I have found this to superb!


Link to it on Amazon...


No comments:

Post a Comment