Thursday 25 July 2013

Lightspeed Quiz 2013 - Sunday 28th July - Bury

A quick copy and paste job from the Lightspeed Quiz site regarding this weekends quiz. I have been to two of these events and you may have seen the videos which I posted up. Unfortunately, I am not able to attend this event as I would have needed the Monday off work and couldn't get it but for anyone else interested here are the details taken from the site...


Light Speed Individual Open Buzzer Quiz 2013

Round Five

Sunday July 28th Wyldes, Bury

This is the correct address, some web sites have it wrong:
4, Bolton Street,
Bury,
BL9 OLQ
Telephone (0161) 7972000 (The landlord's called Mike)
My telephone is 07859 403 790
Usual start time of 1 PM and unusual end time of sometime late Sunday afternoon (Say 5 or 6 o'clock).
Entry is £5 plus a set of questions, or a straight tenner. All fivers go to prize money
I don't think I've ever been to Bury, so this'll be a first.
We have an upstairs room and beer is well reasonable at just over sixteen quid a gallon! They don't do food so you may want to grab a burger or bring a banana.
Trams run to and from near the pub to Droylesden, Manchester Picadilly, Eccles and Rochdale every 12 minutes - even on Sundays

Take road junctions 17 or 18 off the M60 and follow the signs to Bury

No comments:

Post a Comment