Monday 26 March 2012

Where to start with.....60's-80's music?

I have started attending a quiz where the music round carries a heck of a lot of points and I am finding myself exposed with massive gaps in my knowledge. In fact I have known for some time that 60-80's music is always something I have needed to improve upon and I am looking on advice on good ways to start off building my knowledge. Obviously I know the basic and have started making playlists on Youtube of number ones in each decade but would anyone have any books they could recommend, radio stations/programmes worth hearing (Sounds of the Sixties I like anyway!) or any tips on building my lagging knowledge. The 80's seems to come up a heck of a lot and being born in 1985 I find myself struggling with that decade as many quiz masters love to ask about it!

2 comments:

  1. Great! Thanks for sharing this Information...

    Make your own quiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel

    I think 'Kevin Smith' there is getting a free ride off your blog to publicise his commercial site

    ReplyDelete