Sunday 3 August 2014

Week in Quizzing

I can hardly believe we are into August already but here we are!

The one good thing about the summer is that it means the return of the Sunderland Echo Quiz League. I had to miss the pairs event last week, and there has been a re-jig in the setting order, so our first game in the knockout match will be taking place this week followed by my turn setting the week after. That means those questions I promised to post will have to wait until at least the 14th! It's an opening game against Newbottle in our home - the Museum Vaults. Lets hope for a good start! We made the final last year so fingers crossed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reading this week has been the fantastic Science 1001. My Kindle is getting a lot of us now I am commuting further and its a great chance for me to work on my week areas. Science has always been my weakest areas as evidenced in any quiz I have ever done. This book is  gold dust for helping me understand and learn useful facts and information that I need to brush up on.





Mastermind is back this week - Friday 8pm BBC 2

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment