Saturday 24 January 2015

Book Suggestion

...and here I am yet again suggesting some useful reference works.

Norman Davies "Europe" is one of the finest books in my collection. I purchased it some time ago and coming in at over 1250 pages long it has taken me some time to work through. But it has certainly been worth it. I have tried several books on European History in the past ranging from short tomes, to thematic works up to the multi volume collections but nothing has captured me like this title. In terms of pure enjoyment of history, it is perfect...

....in terms of Quizzing usefulness it is even better. Every page is brimming with facts, information and knowledge to soak up and this book has certainly raised my knowledge in many areas as well as gave me a list two A4 Pages long of future texts to look into.

I cannot recommend this highly enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment