1. Famous for writing ‘Without You’, later a hit for Mariah Carey, and having a hit with the Paul McCartney penned ‘Come and Get it’, Pete Ham and Tom Evans were the founders of which band?
2. What was the only UK number 1 for A-ha?
3. After being the lead singer of Free, he helped to form Bad Company. Following this he provided lead vocals for Queen. Who am I talking about?
4. Which single did Wham release just 10 days before announcing their separation?
5. Complete the title of the Stevie Wonder album that was his most successful album in the UK – ‘Hotter than.....”?
6. Which song, later sampled by Destiny’s Child on the track ‘Bootylicious’, featured on Stevie Nicks debut solo album ‘Bella Donna’?
7. One Hit Wonders: Who reached the UK top 5 in 1984 with the track “Break my stride”?
8. She was the lead singer of Stone the Crow but perhaps is better known as singer of ‘No Mean City’, the theme tune to Taggart. What is her name?
9. Which singer and former member of Soft Machine left the suicide note “You can’t shine if you don’t burn”?
10. Which band topped the BBC’s Sound of 2015 poll?