1. Who lead the Liberal Democrats into the 2017 General Election?
2. Which is the third film in the Ice Age series coming between “The Meltdown” and “Continental Drift”?
Dawn of the Dinosaurs
3. Which British footballer has won the champions league 3 times in the last 4 years?
4. What saint’s day falls on the 1st of March?
5. What is the connection between the above answers….
The Office (The main 4 characters – Tim, Dawn, Gareth and David)
1. What is the name of the famous play by Eugene O Neill tells the story of a Salesman called Hickey with a budding passion for reform?
The Iceman Cometh
2. Every year, the city of Nottingham hosts a fair dedicated to which bird?
3. Also the name of a BBC TV show, what is the name of the Wizard most associated with the tales of King Arthur?
4. Which 1994 movie, a remake of an earlier TV series, sees Mel Gibson playing a character trying to raise the funds to play in a lucrative Poker Tournament?
5. What connects the above 4 answers?
Top Gun Characters (Iceman, Goose, Merlin and Maverick)