Sunday 1 October 2017

SF Quiz Archives

The Southport and Formby Quiz League's website was one of the first I came across some years ago when I was dipping into Quiz League's and trying to gauge an idea of the standard, revise some questions and test myself. Many quiz leagues have taken to adding questions to their site (more on that later) to give players a taste of what is involved and for the past 6 years the SF Quiz League have been uploading there's. The archive is now rather vast and is ideal for picking up on those quiz chestnuts that come up time and time again, and there is certainly something to learn in each quiz. The site can be found here.


By the way, if you enjoy testing yourself on League style questions then I cannot recommend this book highly enough. Several times over the years I have mentioned it on the blog, but for volume of questions and quality involved, its always worth a mention...


No comments:

Post a Comment