1. Football. Who is England's all time leading goal scorer in European Championship Finals matches?
2. Who was the only country to finish behind the UK in the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest Final?
3. What was the name of the winner of this years Apprentice who also shares his name with a famous male pop star?
4. What are the two middle names of Elizabeth II?
5. Which is the only group to have two singles within the Top 10 best-selling singles in UK Chart History?
6. Despite reigning for 60 years Queen Elizabeth II is not the worlds longest reigning Monarch. The King who rules which country holds this title having ruled for 65 years?
7. Whom did Leon Czolgosz fatally shoot?
8. The Panama Canal was originally planned to take route through which country until the eruption of Mount Pelee on Martinque caused a rethink?
9. In 1901 oil was discovered in Spindleton which transformed the fortunes of which US state?
10. Edmund Barton was the first Prime Minister of which nation?