Wednesday 13 June 2012

New Year Quizzing Resolutions.....Mid-Year Report

At the start of the year I set myself a string of resolutions and goals in terms of my quizzing. With it being just about half way through the year I think I might head back to that post and see how I am getting on.


A very simple one to start off with, simply attend more quizzes.
Certainly this has happened since my move to Sunderland and not only are there more, but generally the quality is better.

Get on a TV show
Still trying. With an audition for Mastermind behind me, of which I am still awaiting the result and forms completed for Perfection, Brain of Britain, The Chase and Breakway hopefully something will come up!

Join a Quiz League.
Still ongoing but very hopeful of joining in the upcoming season.

Regardless of anything else I really desire to attend an even through the British Quizzing Association.
My main resolution and I have achieved that this past month via attendance at the WQC! Well worth the trip!

Keeping on learning
Well I have converted a room in my new flat to a nice new study so this is going from strength to strength all the time!

So far so good! Enjoying things at the minute and hopeful for a call back from Mastermind..........

No comments:

Post a Comment