Thursday 28 June 2012

Picture Quiz Revision

Rather than recommend a site, for a change, I am asking for help from any readers here!

Basically I am looking to improve my quizzing in picture rounds. What happens every single week at one quiz is we let ourselves down on the "20 question" picture. In a 60 point quiz this makes it hard to recover if we have a bad week!

It is not that I am terrible at these rounds. On some occasions Ill score maximum marks but there are always weeks every month when I struggle.

Unlike normal rounds it is hard to go away and revise picture quizzes. Of course I read several papers per day and my other half reads celeb mags so I get the chance to keep up to date with the "in celebrities" of the moment but what I am hoping to find is a website with a ton of picture quizzes I can use to test myself more regularly.

Does anyone know of any useful tools for this or any more tips on how to improve on these rounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment