Monday 11 June 2012

Book Recommendation

Since taking up quizzing more seriously I have had to work on my weak areas (more on this in a future post) and one subject area is Science. Always been my weakness from school all the way to now (although it was not my lowest score at the WQC surprisingly). Anyway I just want to recommend a Science Book that is out there that may help anyone in a similar position, or indeed anyone with an interest in Science.

I have found this title "Why does E=Mc2?" to be easy to read, well explained and made a subject I usually struggle to read extensively on exciting.

Here is a link for the book on Amazon and it certainly is worth a look!


1 comment:

  1. for quizzers,more than hard core science,it is useful to read about the history of science.

    a good book on elements from the periodic table by sam kean http://www.amazon.com/The-Disappearing-Spoon-Periodic-Elements/dp/0316051632/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339429079&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete