Friday 6 July 2012

Tipping Point

Well Tipping Point continues to air on ITV this week and after my initial review slating it my opinion has not changed. This is coming close to being one of the worst game shows I have ever had the misfortune of seeing! I have given up on it now and only caught a fraction of the last episode but I see no reason to watch Tipping Point again.

If interested, check out my review earlier in the week. In a nutshell tipping point is a boring format with abysmal quiz question, an unfair format and is full of tedium!

I cannot remember being so bored of a quiz show quickly....bring back the chase

EDIT: I am also hearing that Tipping Point has started strongly in ratings but dive bombed amid the horrid reviews and viewers becoming bored. Try again ITV!

No comments:

Post a Comment