1. In March 2017, Ed Sheeran had 14 songs in the top 15 of the UK Singles Chart. Name either act whose track “Something Just Like This” was the only non Sheeran song in the top 15?
The Chainsmokers OR Coldplay
2. Ian Mckellen, Emma Thompson, Kevin Kline, Ewan McGregor, Luke Evans, Dan Stevens and Emma Watson are amongst the cast of which 2017 live action remake of a 1991 Disney film?
Beauty and the Beast
3. What US city featured in the name of the Cocker Spaniel who was crowned Best in Show at Crufts 2017?
4. Formerly working as a security guard in Argos, Adama Barrow became the first democratically elected President of which African nation in 2017?
5. Born in 1949, this individual was worth around $30 billion dollars by the 1990s. In 1993 he was killed in his home town, one day after his 44th birthday. At his peak his cartel supplied 80% of the cocaine smuggled into America. Name this Colombian criminal who is the focus of the hit Netflix TV series “Narcos”?
6. The Little Black Book is a popular annual supplement issued by which glossy British fashion magazine , which was founded in 1901 by Clement Shorter and was the subject the 2014 BBC documentary series “Posh People”?
7. Last week, the MP for Tatton was appointed as the editor of which newspaper?
8. Headquartered in Washington DC, this is one of the world’s largest non-profit organisations. Alexander Graham Bell is often cited as a founder of the organisation, although he actually served as the second President in 1889 until 1903. The organisations magazine has a circulation of 6.8 million worldwide and a TV Channel was launched in 2001. With a logo of a yellow portrait frame, name this organisation concerned with the promotion of environmental and historical conservation and the study of world culture and history?
National Geographic Society
9. Marc Quinn’s works “Sphinx” and “Siren” are life size sculptures of which supermodel in a yoga position?
10. What name is shared by an American crime drama series that ran from 2006 to 2013 and the heraldic term meaning to the right of the shield from the viewpoint of the bearer (as oppose to sinister)?