1. A famous name in the world of show businesses, this individual was born in 1942 and by the time of his 12th Birthday was starring in films made by the Children’s film foundation. He left a Shakespeare touring company to co-star with John Lennon and Roy Kinnear in the film “How I Won the War”. He also starred in the Hollywood musical “Hello Dolly” but is best remembered for one particular comedy role played on British TV. His stage career includes roles as Billy Liar, the Phantom of the Opera and PT Barnum. Name this individual best known for playing Frank Spencer in the Series “Some Mothers Do Av Em”?
2. “Don’t Get Even, Get Everything” is a famous quote from a 1996 film, which was based on a novel by Olivia Goldsmith. Narrated by Diane Keaton, the film stars Keaton, Goldie Hawn and Bette Midler as three divorced women who seek revenge of their ex-husbands who left them for younger women?
The First Wives Club
3. Airing between 2009 and 2015, and set in a fictional town in Indiana, which comedy series featured the characters April Ludgate, Ann Perkins, Tom Haverford, Ron Swanson and Leslie Knope and their daily struggles running a governmental department in Pawnee?
Parks and Recreation
4. The lead characters in this 2007 movie are never named and are credited as “guy” and “girl”. Directed by John Carney, the movie begins with an Irish Busker offering to fix the vacuum cleaner of a Czech flower seller. Starring Glen Hansard in the lead role, and containing the song “Falling Slowly”, name this musical romance film which is now a hit musical?
5. Which 2017 Oscar Nominated film, featuring the characters Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughn and Mary Jackson, tells the tale of the African American female mathematicians who worked at NASA during the Space Race?
6. Running for 168 episodes between 1965 and 1971 and set during the Second World War, in which American sitcom would you find the characters Sergeant James Kinchloe, Sergeant Richard Baker and Colonel Wilhelm Klink in Luf Stalag 13, a German Prisoner of War Camp?
7. Which film has the distinction of having won the highest number of Oscars without winning the Best Film award?
8. Her mother won a Golden Raspberry Award for the 1992 film “Shining Through”, her father was the star of a 1980s American crime drama and her grandmother was discovered by Alfred Hitchcock in a TV commercial and went on to star in two of his films. Name this actress who plays Anastasia Steel in the Fifty Shades movies?
9. Which location features in the title of - a 1963 Frank Sinatra comedy, a 1982 Dolly Parton musical, a 1984 film directed by Wim Wenders and a horror franchise that began in 1974 featuring Leatherface?
10. This character was created by Mike Young to help his son overcome his fear of dark and a cartoon was first broadcast on BBC1 in 1983 and ran for three series. Name this fictional superhero who has enemies including Skeleton, Bulk and Texas Pete?