Tuesday 14 August 2012

Book Recommendation - Visual History of the World

I mentioned last week that I had went on something of a splurge on the Amazon Marketplace using a voucher I had earned. My package of books arrived earlier in the week and I have been working on a few of them, too early to review or mention most, but one I am very impressed with is the National Geographic Visual History of the World.

I picked it up for just under a fiver on the Marketplace and I notice the cheapest one now available (from the same seller I used) is £5.49 which is a bargain. This is a treasure trove of information and is a book I know I am going to enjoy and learn from.

The National Geographic Visual History of the World does what it says on the tin, providing a colourful, rich and deep history of the world. It is well presented with great images etc to accompany the information being given and it makes for a much more enjoyable learning experience.

Many "History of the Worlds" are dry and uninspiring but this is the opposite and I could not recommend it more!



No comments:

Post a Comment