Thursday 16 August 2012

Mastermind Challenge Week 2

Did anyone take part in the Mastermind challenge last week? I did on a few of the subjects and found the results again to be surprising with me gaining much more points based on just 10 minutes reading the Wikipedia page for each entry than usual than I would have done. I did not research all 4 subjects last week due to the fact that I already knew a lot about two of them but this week is different....


This weeks subjects for the episode on Friday will be....

Billie Holiday
Eddie Mercx
Ludwig Wittenstien
Gladstone


I know the basics but this will be a very interesting week for the challenge. If you are unsure what I am banging on about then seek out last weeks post entitled Mastermind Challenge for the jist.

No comments:

Post a Comment