Sunday 5 August 2012

Quiz Advice....

In the past week I have a had a few emails asking if I would do a tips list of some sort on how to be a good quizzer. Also, someone seemed to have me confused with a Mastermind contender this year and wanted some advice on getting on that show. To clear that up, I have not been on Mastermind, in fact I am still waiting my TV debut. My Mastermind audition this year was seemingly unsuccessful.

Anyway, regarding the advice I am not in any real position to give it as there are quizzers out there with far greater knowledge and far wider experience. One such quizzer is David Clark (Mastermind winner) and one of the best sources for advice is his e-book "Be a Quiz Winner". You don;t even need a Kindle to read it as if you download the free software you can read in on laptops and mobiles etc.

I have recommended it before but here is the link again...




2 comments:

  1. Once again - thanks a lot Dan ! ( And sales have gone up in the last 7 days ! )

    ReplyDelete