Wednesday 1 August 2012

Amusing.....

Well, it is not often that I look at the stats for this blog (number of views, sources, keywords etc) but every now and then I have a check. They are quite detailed and give you all sorts of information. Anyone who uses this to run a blog will testify that I am sure.

Anyway over the last few weeks I have noticed an interesting theme occurring which I have found. On the main quiz nights which are Sundays and Thursdays there is a slight spike in viewers searching for certain terms on google that lead here.

Namely (based on this week)...

"Redtooth answers 29th July"
"Who is red tooth picture 6 this week?"
"Red tooth object answers"
"Red tooth connection answers"
"Red tooth smart ass quiz answers july 2012"
"red tooth answer database"
"fun fortunes quiz top 5 things to sit on"


The list could go on, and guess what? Most of them appear to be from Android or Safari browsers....hence phones.

I find it amusing and partially glad that my blog is not helping people in their cheating quest.

3 comments:

  1. I went to another Redttoth quiz last night. No Family Fortunes Questions - so all to the good. I was the only one to have the Who Am I question for the full 10 points. In the end scored 53 out of 60 - to be beaten by a team who had 53 and a half. Even if they scored 8 on the who am I question they must only have dropped 4 and a half on the whole rest of the quiz. As if.

    Mind you, the venue I went to is one of the many that is notorious for allowing phone cheating, so there's no reason why I should have expected anything different.

    Shame, though, since for the second Redtooth quiz running that I've played in, it wasn't that bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I have played the red tooth Who am I?....how does it work

    ReplyDelete
  3. It starts off with one clue given to the name of a famous person. If you hand in your answer sheet then and get it right, there's ten points for it - if it's wrong you get nothing. Another clue will be given, and it will now be worth 8 for a correct answer and so on down to 2 on clue 5.

    ReplyDelete