Tuesday 1 October 2013

Sports Quiz - Sunderland





My favourite Thursday Night quiz, and perhaps favourite quiz altogether, in Sunderland is the one in Fitzgeralds in the city centre. I have mentioned it on previous occasions and found a nice interior show of the pub I thought I would share. As you can see its a marvellous pub and the room above is the home to the quiz itself. Plenty of real ales and good crowd!

Anyway, a local quizmaster and league player has now began a Wednesday Night Sports Quiz in the venue which begins at 9pm. It will be a quiz in good hands as it is run by the same guy who used to run the excellent Thursday Night quiz and having seen the questions from previous weeks I can't wait to play! My main trouble is Wednesday Night is league night so its only going to be a dozen or so times a year I can make this. I will post my views up after this week!


9pm - Wednesday - Fitzgeralds, Sunderland

No comments:

Post a Comment