Sunday 13 October 2013

You wait ages....

....and then it all seems to come together in what is going to be a very busy 6 weeks or so.

I am of course referring to broadcast quizzes. I mentioned at the beginning of the year that my aim in 2013 was to make it onto a broadcast quiz.

Firstly, the Eggheads show we filmed back in March looks like it is going to be broadcast on Friday 1st November. We are a team called the Chaplins Smilers. I will be putting a full report of my day at the BBC up once the show airs.

Secondly, Brain of Britain preparations continue to go well as I prepare for the 29th November recording date.

Thirdly, next weekend I am travelling down to Manchester to audition for Only Connect! A few people have gave me hints and tips regarding the audition procedure but if anyone else has any useful knowledge to help us get on please let me know!




1 comment:

  1. Is Brain of Britain recorded live, or do you have any idea of what the lag time is between the recording date and the air date?

    ReplyDelete