Tuesday 2 December 2014

Top 10 Most Useful Reference Books 2014 #5


5.
Facts, Facts, Facts





To further continue the series....

Facts Facts Facts is probably a title many of you own. Although it contains a significant amount of information you are likely to find in some of the other texts I have mentioned in this list, the reasons I have found this so useful is the layout. Everything seems nicely organised, lists are condensed into usable chunks, there is no overkill of information and its a very easy book to just pick up and learn from. Although it would be great to see a new edition of this soon, it is still fairly up to date and cover a range of subjects. Indeed, in many of the quizzes I have competed in this year I recalled a lot of answers from this book. It is all well and good list-learning etc but having a good fact book that engages you is priceless in terms of quiz improvement and I would strongly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment