Monday 29 December 2014

Who Knows Where? - Board Game

Xmas day and Boxing day afternoon in the Fullard household usually revolves around Board games and this year we found a corker. Who Knows Where? is perhaps one of the best board games I have ever played in terms of fun for all, enjoyment and quizzy satisfaction.

The game is based around knowing the location of countries, capital cities, tourist sites etc on a map. There are many apps and board games which have tried to do this in the past, but none have come close to having the enjoyment contained within Who Knows Where?

Not only is it a good learning tool but it will test even the best quizzers and the rules, way the game plays and the pick-up-and-play nature means it will be enjoyed by all.

I would strongly recommend this game. The link to Amazon below is the cheapest place I have found it. Worth a post-xmas treat!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to give corker a try! I might even have to include it in this list of the best board games after I give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete