Monday 29 July 2019

Quizzer Start Pack #8

Quizzers Starter Pack #7
 What Are the Seven Wonders of the World?


 

 
 
 
Now, before we start with the latest entry in the Quizzer Start Pack, ignore the title. The book is about far more than the Seven Wonders of the World. The book poses 75 similar questions ranging from "What are the 5 pillars of Islam?", "What were the seven French Dynasties?" to "Who are the three sons of Noah?" and "What were the first 13 states of the USA?". Each question then leads into a could few pages of facts and background information. As a primer into these areas it is near perfect and I wish I had discovered it earlier in my quizzing!

2 comments:

  1. My only issue with this, having bought it now, is there is waaaaaaaay too much stuff on the Bible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot of religious content yes, and quite a chunk on the bible but I found the vast vast majority of it highly useful.

      Delete