Sunday 17 February 2013

Dk Eyewitness Companions

I was originally turned onto these books after Pat Gibson recommended them in an interview. After spending some months col
lating them and studying them I have found them to be very useful indeed and they have certainly improved my quizzing. Here are some of my favourites....


The World History title is an excellent revision set. Very visual and engaging with all the key topics covered.



This is a great primer for Philosophy which feeds the mind with all the main ideas explained but the most useful section I found was the biographies of the prominent philosophers.




Astronomy is a subject I have found hard to engage with but this book really served to increase my basic quizzing knowledge. The best Astronomy primer I have come across.





The Quiz Addict Quiz Book Out Now
Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment